Monday, April 30, 2007

A Sunday Off...





Yesterday I needed a break. The weather was great and I needed to get out and breath. I ended up roaming part of the Kane County Forest Preserve for 3 hours and soon found myself completely turned around. During my walk I spooked up a baby fox, and 3 deer. Mother Nature sure knows how to bring a smile to my face. The past few days have been offered up some personal struggles. Life struggles. Decision struggles, this visit to the wild is what I needed.
I also ended up shooting in the studio for a few, mainly drinking beers with Donnell and Perry, and later tried my luck at some lightening photos. Enjoy. I know I sure did.

1 comment:

Peter Hoffman said...

you keep making nice pictures while I'm here sucking lately.
This week I am gonna make you look bad. Okay, I don't know if that will happen, but I am gonna try. I think the readers deserve it.
Remember your gallery due Wednesday ... you better not forget that.